Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Having a Merry Heart...

Enjoyed the Jan 4th Maxwell Leadership Calender for today...A merry heart does good like a medicine-Proverbs 17:22
It goes on to relate this to leaders that sometimes take themselves too seriously...and that no matter how serious your work or job is, it's no reason to take yourself so serious. 

My Grandmother was the first to impress upon me to be joyful in what you do by doing it first and foremost of all unto the Lord, see the positives because when you do you begin to notice they will out weigh the negatives, be a servant and look at others as having great value and always be able to laugh at yourself, even when you do a really bonehead thing!

I have a list of those that would look like a roll of toilet paper!


Steve Young
RE/MAX Associates
(817) 276-5149
www.steveyoung.pro
www.steveyoungtexasrealestate.pro

Follow me on Twitter!
Steve Young's Blog
steve@steveyoung.pro

If you do not want to receive emails from Steve Young, please reply with “remove” in the subject line, and I will remove you from my mailing list.


Posted via email from Steve Young's posts

No comments:

Post a Comment