Saturday, May 19, 2012

When paths cross

Always amazed at how God works out his plan, more amazed how He uses someone as insignificant as me! And, even more amazed when I trust the leadership of the Holy Spirit and then get to watch the plan of God unfold, in my life and also in the lives of others He puts in my path. These are the times that typically I have had another course thought I should take then thankfully stopped to pray, felt led to go another direction even though it didn't seem right, trusted in hearing my Fathers voice and then began to see the reason!
Praise the Lord for His kindness, patience, faithfulness and unfailing love.

Come to think of it, thank you Lord that we are not insignificant to you! Jeremiah 29:11

Posted via email from RomansVIII

No comments:

Post a Comment