Saturday, February 5, 2011

Thank you for ALL the birthday wishes!!

It is no chore for me to write and say thank you again to all the wonderful folks that have wished me a happy birthday. Many are the same ones that have stood by me and made sure I was doing okay through trials that I've had. 

I've also noticed that many that have done this have and are even now going through trials of their own. That reminds me of the Scripture...no greater Love than this...

Romans 10:23-25.  V.24-and let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds

I love waking up with the Word on my heart and mind, and this is the Scripture I woke up to on this birthday day:

 
Steve Young
RE/MAX Associates
(817) 276-5149
www.steveyoung.pro
www.steveyoungtexasrealestate.pro

Follow me on Twitter!
Steve Young's Blog
steve@steveyoung.pro

If you do not want to receive emails from Steve Young, please reply with “remove” in the subject line, and I will remove you from my mailing list.


Posted via email from Steve Young's posts

No comments:

Post a Comment