Saturday, March 10, 2012

How do we lose our freedoms…Spiritual and natural freedoms

Sub title: The hour is very, very late.

I believe the greatest threat is what Jesus referred to in Rev. 3, the message or letter to the Church at Laodicea as being lukewarm, carelessness, indifferent, hopeless, giving up, deciding some things too hard or difficult, etc.  So caught up in the cares and worries of the world (Luke 21:34-36) and or being in love with the world and its things (1 John 2:15). The enemy waits for any opportunity to steal, kill and destroy (John 10:10), also see Genesis 4:3-7 as an example of the controlling, binding power of sin.

In the natural we lose them through the same process. We can look close to our own lives, to the neighborhoods and cities-States we live in and then ultimately to our own Government.

Some years ago, when the Real Estate and other markets were doing very well, since I knew the lateness of the hour, I asked the Lord to show me how things were going to progress & change, or better yet, how are we going to get to where the Word of God says we will be shortly. It was not long after that 9-11 took place. But even with that happening I really did not see the clear picture of future events unfolding. Of course I realized the gravity of the event, that it was terrible, sickening and scary, but not the big picture.  Some of that could be, for me anyway, due to shock and then anger at what had happened to our Country.

But not long after that the Lord began to redirect my vision and thoughts to getting back on track and paying closer attention to His voice! I cannot say I saw the subprime fiasco coming but knew in the Spirit that something was about to cause the rug to be pulled out from under us.

Sure enough, not only real estate, but the stock markets as well took a plunge and, just as 9-11 the Government stepped in to create what they called “consumer protection laws”. In other words, one way we lose our freedoms and the expediting of the needed “control” is to cause or assist in causing things to happen. Then, in this case the Government must step in to ensure public and consumer protection. Can we say homeland security? And now, as an example along the lines of real estate the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act?  This was the nail in the last piece of wood for me and I saw such a clear picture of not only what’s been going on but currently as well. I have known for some time about these things but when you get a complete revelation of the picture, it is a different ball game from then on!

 

 

You may ask, are you crazy Young? You may state that now I must sound like one of those “conspiracy theorists” out there!  Remember, cause or assist in bringing things and events to the fore front brings about the need for protection, security and leads to the desired control, or, how does our Country get from where we have been to where the end times of the Word says we will be.

I will continue to pray for my neighborhood, city, State and Country. I will not give up or give in but in Jesus Name all the while studying His Word and listening for His direction. I will stand firm on 2 Chronicles 7:14 among other Scripture and be the man and most of all the son of God that I’ve been called to be. I will stand on the Word and pray, standing in the gap, standing on the wall and fulfilling my priestly function until my Lord says enough and calls me up. I see no where in God’s Word that He gives me other direction. I see no where in His Word that says, well my son, since all this is going to take place anyway then you really don’t need to pray, or stand in the gap or position yourself on the wall, do you? Let me know if you do because as I’ve said before, this is not my first rodeo and I know for sure it’s not God’s first rodeo either. He says what He means and He means what He says! Yes, it will all come about exactly the way God says it will and it is even more important now than ever that we know and understand the end time prophecies, but we have a job to do, a fulfilling of our call, and, who knows if we have not been called to the Kingdom for such a time as this! We know! Because our Father God has revealed this to us!

Esther 4:14 "For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance will arise for the Jews from another place and you and your father's house will perish. And who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this ?"

Couple this with K Andersons point of view from 2-29-12:

How dependent have Americans become on the federal government? Sadly, they
have become very dependent. For starters, nearly half of all U.S. citizens live in
households that receive at least some government benefits. Expanding government
programs, coupled with the worst economic conditions since the Great Depression, have
led to an explosion in the number of Americans relying on outside help. These benefits
include such things as unemployment insurance and food stamps.

To put this in perspective, the Heritage Foundation published The Index of
Dependence on Government. It highlights the dangers of America’s increasing
dependency on government programs. Today, more than sixty-seven million Americans
(from college students to retirees to welfare recipients) depend on the government for
food, housing, income, and student aid. These used to be considered the responsibility of
individuals, families, churches and other civic organizations.  

 

Posted via email from RomansVIII

No comments:

Post a Comment