Thursday, October 18, 2012

Resounding music

Psalm 27:6 with Psalm. 19:14-meditation-resounding music, where?...in our hearts! Also "joy in His tabernacle" goes with 1 Cor 6:19,20 and 1 Cor 3:16

We can reverse Psalm 27:6 by stating...because I sing and WILL sing praises to the Lord, because I do and WILL offer sacrifices of joy in His tabernacle or, per 1 Cor 6:19, in my body, my head is and WILL be lifted up in honor above my enemies all around me.

Lest we forget who our enemy is, according to Ephesians 6 we do not war against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers in the heavenly (spiritual) sphere and 2 Cor 10:3,4. God's not confused as to who the enemy is as Jesus pointed out in John 10:10 so let's not be either. A good read regarding this-Hosea 4:6.

P.S. You can click on any of the links to be taken to the Scripture or message mentioned.
 
Steve Y.

Posted via email from RomansVIII

No comments:

Post a Comment