Sunday, October 21, 2012

Was the other guys fault

Ever since the current administration took over all we hear is re the mess they inherited.
Reminds me of my first paper route I took over from a kid that had almost lost half the accounts on the route. One day after several days of hearing nothing but complaints from some of the previous paperboy's customers, I came home to complain about the mess I'd inherited. Well, my Mom basically said...get over it like now and get out there and show them why they should take the paper from you. It really does not matter what happened previous, can't do anything about that. What matters is what you do with it NOW!

Can you see now why I don't like whiners and finger pointers?

Hey, current administration...get over it...woops...too late

Posted via email from RomansVIII

No comments:

Post a Comment