Wednesday, December 2, 2009

CMN radiothon December 10,11, & 12th

I am proud to share my time and finances to help raise funds for Cook Children's Hospital through the national and local support of Radiothon. I will be manning the phones on Saturday, December 12th from 9:30 AM to 12 PM. Please call and donate to an organization that has blessed my family and I so much. 

For almost 21 years Cara and I experienced the first rate medical care and just as important, the first rate family care given by all who not only work at Cook but the volunteers as well. If you've not ever been to see and experience the Cook Children's hospital in Fort Worth, all I can say is WOW! What a place!! Come down during radiothon and see what I mean.

Please tune in to 103.7 Lite FM and listen to on-air personalities Gene & Julie, Tony Zazza and Leigh Ann telling live stories of hope and healing from children across North Texas. Each year, the Children’s Miracle Network Radiothon raises much-needed funds to benefit the patients of Cook Children’s Medical Center and Children’s Medical Center.

To donate, call (800) 800-7277 on December 10, 11 and 12,
or 

click here.
Together, our support means that every dollar raised during Radiothon stays in the community to support the work of our hospital. 

Thank you,
Steve Young

Steve Young
RE/MAX Associates
(817) 276-5149
www.steveyoung.pro
www.steveyoungtexasrealestate.pro
http://stevesellsdfw.wordpress.com
steve@steveyoung.pro

If you do not want to receive emails from Steve Young, please reply with “remove” in the subject line, and I will remove you from my mailing list.

Posted via email from Steve Young's posts

No comments:

Post a Comment