Saturday, March 6, 2010

Fish For Life

As I say in many of my blogs and write ups, Cook Children's Hospital gave so much to Cara and our family over twenty one years, how can we not try to at least give some back. 

That is why Steve and Debbie Amburn and I am proud to support the "Fish For Life" benefit bass tournament on April 3rd, 2010 at Lake Grapevine benefiting Cook Children's Hospital and Medical Center. This tournament is being presented in memory of Cara Young.

Now I don't fish...Cara said it's because I can't sit still long enough to give 'em a chance to bite!!...but I'll sure be there. This should be a very fun and most of all beneficial day for raising money to for a most wonderful cause!

To volunteer and/or sponsorship opportunities please send an email to: info@gofishforlife.com or email me at: steve@steveyoung.pro

Please check out the web site and to sign up to fish, etc at: Go Fish For Life

Posted via email from Steve Young's posts

No comments:

Post a Comment