Saturday, October 9, 2010

Burleson Texas Real Estate

Good morning, headed to the City of Burleson for their annual "founders day" celebration.

The City was established in 1881 on October 10th but is celebrated on the 9th. Sorta of growing up here since my Aunt & Uncle moved to Burleson in 1962, I've seen, as many have, some really great changes and most I'm glad to say for the better!!

Although since I moved here in early 2000's living in the country isn't as much country anymore, it is still a pretty cool little town. 
I do sell Real Estate in and around Burleson, not only because of the town but also the general area. We now have more than just a Dairy Queen and Dairy Twin even though they are both hard to beat for food fare and some good old networking with folks.

Come on down today from 9-6 PM and enjoy!


Steve Young
RE/MAX Associates
(817) 276-5149
www.steveyoung.pro
www.steveyoungtexasrealestate.pro
http://stevesellsdfw.wordpress.com
steve@steveyoung.pro

If you do not want to receive emails from Steve Young, please reply with “remove” in the subject line, and I will remove you from my mailing list.

Posted via email from Steve Young's posts

No comments:

Post a Comment