Friday, September 23, 2011

Steve Young's September 2011 Newsletter

Please click on this link to view the Housing Trends SEPTEMBER - 2011 Newsletter  

Steve Young's September 2011 Newsletter

If you are interested in determining the value of your home, click the “Home Evaluator” link for a free evaluation report: 

I'd like a free market analysis to determine the CURRENT value of my home

Sound decisions can only be made with accurate and reliable information, and I am happy to be a trusted resource for you. Thank you for the opportunity to provide you with this monthly eNewsletter, and I look forward to answering any questions you may have and to the opportunity to be your REALTOR® in the future. 

Sincerely yours, 

Steve Young


Steve Young
RE/MAX Associates
(817) 276-5149
www.steveyoung.pro
www.steveyoungtexasrealestate.pro

steve@steveyoung.pro

If you do not want to receive emails from Steve Young, please reply with “remove” in the subject line, and I will remove you from my mailing list.

Posted via email from Steve Young's posts

No comments:

Post a Comment