Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Credit restoration opportunity!

Did you know I have a program to help clients improve their credit scores so they can purchase a home?

That is right!  I have developed a program for clients that can’t get pre-approved for a home mortgage. I have made arrangements with a top notch credit restoration company to pre-qualify my clients. Within 4 days they will let my client know if they can improve their credit score enough, within 60 to 120 days, – so they can buy the home of their dreams. If the company can’t make that promise they will not charge them or take them into the “Platinum” program.

My credit restoration contact has a longer term “Gold” program which might be helpful to those people who might need longer than 60 to 120 days to qualify. 

But the great news is when a person’s credit is restored and they use me to buy their home – I secure a full refund for them for their credit restoration program.  So it ends up costing them nothing in the end.

If you or someone you know could use my services, please contact me.

Thanks, and I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Steve Young
RE/MAX Associates
(817) 276-5149
www.steveyoung.pro
www.steveyoungtexasrealestate.pro

steve@steveyoung.pro

If you do not want to receive emails from Steve Young, please reply with “remove” in the subject line, and I will remove you from my mailing list.

Posted via email from Steve Young's posts

No comments:

Post a Comment