Saturday, November 7, 2009

Homebuyer TAX credit info

Congress has extended and expanded the homebuyer tax credit. If you would like a brief explanation of the changes to the homebuyer tax credit and a chart that outlines these changes in an easy to understand format, email me and I'll send them to you.

I work with the very best loan and mortgage officers in the business that know the new tax credit and first time home buyer programs available,  so when you're ready to get serious about buying a home, email or call me and I can get you in touch with one of them.

Also please check out my blog on predatory lending: stevesellsdfw's blog

Steve Young
RE/MAX Associates
(817) 276-5149
www.steveyoung.pro
www.steveyoungtexasrealestate.pro
steve@steveyoung.pro


If you do not want to receive emails from Steve Young, please reply with “remove” in the subject line, and I will remove you from my mailing list.

Posted via email from Steve Young's posts

No comments:

Post a Comment