Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Remodeling costs & return investment

This is a web site that gives remodeling costs per home improvement job plus a percentage of return back.

The links will take you to the page that shows the DFW area averages and compares them to a national average.

I thought this might be helpful because one of the top 5 questions I am always asked is-what if we want to remodel and what brings the highest and best return.

I still believe that you update to enjoy it for yourself but also for resale value in the future. If you are planning on selling now or in near future, you do "as needed" updates to make your home "move in" ready for the buyers looking to buy!

If your home has been on the market and didn't sell, it might just not be the sales price. There could be fairly low to no cost things that can be done to get what your asking price is! Call or email me today so we can discuss these. stevesellsdfw@gmail.com 817-276-5149

 
 
 
 
 

Steve Young
RE/MAX Associates
(817) 276-5149
www.steveyoung.pro
www.steveyoungtexasrealestate.pro

Follow me on Twitter!
Steve Young's Blog
steve@steveyoung.pro

If you do not want to receive emails from Steve Young, please reply with “remove” in the subject line, and I will remove you from my mailing list.

Posted via email from Steve Young's posts

No comments:

Post a Comment