Friday, March 4, 2011

Net/Worth Friday series meeting

Good Friday morning!
I'm about to head out to our third and, for awhile, final meeting with John Tolson who will be speaking again this morning at. 
His three part series on Faith has been very good and I know that there have been lives changed and quality decisions that have been made!

This is a program that has been put on by Net/Worth, Investing in Men, located in Fort Worth and I am blessed to be asked to participate!

You can click on the two links I provided or email me to get more information on the summer series that will be coming up.


Steve Young
RE/MAX Associates
(817) 276-5149
www.steveyoung.pro
www.steveyoungtexasrealestate.pro

Follow me on Twitter!
Steve Young's Blog
steve@steveyoung.pro

If you do not want to receive emails from Steve Young, please reply with “remove” in the subject line, and I will remove you from my mailing list.


Posted via email from Steve Young's posts

No comments:

Post a Comment