Sunday, November 4, 2012

Privilege and opportunity

Our Country is at a major crossroads, more dangerous than I imagine any of us really realize.

And please do not be like so many that feel it's a waste of time to vote or that what does my vote matter, both the candidates are no good. Sadly I hear that a lot and even worse, I heard it in Church one day, the statement that this is all we've got to vote for? In a few words that person was making a very bold statement that it just didn't matter. I disagree and I see in God's Word where He does not agree with that either. We've been given a great privilege and opportunity in this great Country of ours, the right to vote and make a stand for what we believe in. So do it or don't complain when it does not turn out like you like it.

Steve Young
RE/MAX
817-276-5149
www.steveyoung.pro

Posted via email from Steve Young with RE/MAX Associates posts

No comments:

Post a Comment