Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Cook Children's Hospital Ft Worth TX

I am proud to share my time and finances to help raise funds for Cook Children's Hospital in Fort Worth TXPlease keep this wonderful hospital and organization in mind as you give this coming year 2011. 

 

For almost 21 years Cara and I experienced the first rate medical care and, just as important, the first rate family care given by all who not only work at Cook but the volunteers as well. If you've not ever been to see and experience the Cook Children's hospital in Fort Worth, all I can say is WOW! What a place!! Schedule a personal or group tour and see what I mean. 

 

Thank you and Happy New Year,

Steve Young


Steve Young
RE/MAX Associates
(817) 276-5149
www.steveyoung.pro
www.steveyoungtexasrealestate.pro


Follow me on Twitter!
Steve Young's Blog
steve@steveyoung.pro

If you do not want to receive emails from Steve Young, please reply with “remove” in the subject line, and I will remove you from my mailing list.

Posted via email from Steve Young's posts

No comments:

Post a Comment