Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Cook Children's Hospital Ft Worth TX

I had sent out a previous blog/info regarding Cook Hospital and had a very good friend call to ask about donations, where they are sent and is there a form letter. 

First of all I was pretty excited that someone actually read my blog!!...although he did mentioned he was pretty bored when he read it...then, as always, excited to help in any donations, large-medium-small to support our local children's hospital. 

So here is the info: I have attached the form letter and if that doesn't work you can request the form letter from me or you can go online at: Cook Children's Giving  to donate online. 

These can be made in the name and or memory of someone that you know that has benefited from the hospital, such as Cara Young!


Steve Young
RE/MAX Associates
(817) 276-5149
www.steveyoung.pro
www.steveyoungtexasrealestate.pro

Follow me on Twitter!
Steve Young's Blog
steve@steveyoung.pro

If you do not want to receive emails from Steve Young, please reply with “remove” in the subject line, and I will remove you from my mailing list.


Posted via email from Steve Young's posts

No comments:

Post a Comment