Monday, December 13, 2010

New on market for lease...

2909 Covert Avenue
Nice home to rent...
   ...Updated 3 bedroom home with full 2 car garage and extra storage for lease at just $950.00 a month! Great location close to schools, parks and shopping.

Just click on the link for a tour then email or call me to see!

Call me today if you would like this kind of aggressive marketing to get your home sold or leased. I'll get busy on finding what is the "CURRENT" market value for you!


Steve Young
RE/MAX Associates
(817) 276-5149
www.steveyoung.pro
www.steveyoungtexasrealestate.pro


Follow me on Twitter!
Steve Young's Blog
steve@steveyoung.pro

If you do not want to receive emails from Steve Young, please reply with “remove” in the subject line, and I will remove you from my mailing list.

Posted via email from Steve Young's posts

No comments:

Post a Comment